Electric design radiator E-Salzburg
Electric radiators are becoming increasingly popular. This is not surprising, as gas connections are slowly but surely disappearing. Sanotechnik is playing its part and is bringing an inexpensive electric towel radiator onto the market. The radiator is equipped with a digital clock thermostat as standard. This thermostat has several options:
- Comfort: The thermostat keeps the room temperature at the value set by the user
- 2h: Operation at maximum power for 2h, regardless of the set temperature
- Open window detection: The thermostat deactivates for a maximum of 30 minutes when a window is opened in the room.
- Backlit display: Set temperature and modes, time and other settings are displayed on a backlit display.
- Chrono: Programming of daily operations with repetition on a weekly basis
- Night: The room temperature is kept at a value that is below the "comfort" temperature is possible.
- Frost protection: The thermostat always keeps the room temperature above 7°C.
The spaces between the horizontal bars remain empty so that a towel can easily be hung here.
The radiator is delivered complete as standard. You don't need anything else to install the radiator.
- Item no.: SE168S
- Dimensions: 168 x 55 cm
- Heating rod watt: 750
- Color white
- Surface: Powder-coated
- Standard: DIN 55900, according to EN 442
- Weight: 29.4kg
- Hub distance: 50mm
- Slats: 18
- Digital control with additional program functions
- Electric operation (no hot water pipe required)
- Cable length approx. 1m, ready to be stretched
- Electric heating element pre-assembled and pre-filled with water (90%) + glycol (10%) mixture
- Easy wall mounting (mounting kit included)
- Programmable room temperature thermostat (from 7 to max. 32°C)
- Collectors: DM 38 mm
- Tubes: 70 x 11 mm
- Model design: curved
This radiator can only be heated electrically including a heating element with thermostat control.