Electrodesign radiator E-ROM
Electric radiators are becoming increasingly popular. This is not surprising, since the gas connections are slowly but surely disappearing. Sanotechnik plays well with this and launches an inexpensive electric towel radiator on the market. The radiator is equipped with a digital clock thermostat as standard. This thermostat has several options:
- Comfort: The thermostat keeps the room temperature at the value set by the user
- 2h: Operation at maximum power for 2h, regardless of the set temperature
- Open window detection: The thermostat deactivates for a maximum of 30 minutes if a window in the room is opened.
- 3 surfaces, temperature, settings: There are 3 possible surface temperature presets: 45°C, 55°C, 65°C
- Chrono: Programming of daily operation repeated weekly
- ECO mode: To reduce power consumption when there are no people in the room for a certain period of time.
- Night: The room temperature is kept at a value below the "comfort" temperature possible.
- Frost protection: The thermostat always keeps the room temperature above 7°C.
It's a towel radiator. The spaces between the horizontal bars remain empty, so that a towel can easily be hung here.
The radiator is supplied complete as standard. You don't need anything more to install the radiator.
ATTENTION: Delivery time for this article is at least 3 weeks!!
- Item No.: REM152S
- Dimensions: 152x60 cm
- Heater watts: 1500
- Colour: mirror optics
- Standard: DIN 55900, according to EN 442
- Weight: 19.2kg
- Electric operation (no hot water pipe required), cable length 1.3 m, ready to plug in
- Electric heating element pre-assembled and pre-filled with water (90%) + glycol (10%) mixture
- Control panel with touch controls remote control (already included in the scope of delivery)
- Easy wall mounting (mounting kit included)
- Programmable room temperature thermostat (from 7 to max. 32°C)
This radiator can only be heated electrically, including a heating rod with thermostat control.