Towel radiator E-Bozen
The design radiator E-Bozen is available in different sizes, so that the right radiator can be selected for every room size.
- Manual mode: The thermostat keeps the room temperature at the value set by the user
- Programming mode: Programming of daily operation with weekly repetition. 7 recorded internal programs
- <1 hour of full operation: operation at maximum power for 15/30/45/60 minutes regardless of the set temperature.
- With adaptive start control: Adaptive start control allows the radiator to start heating the room before switching from Eco to Comfort phase. In this way, the living space reaches the set comfort temperature exactly when the comfort phase begins.
- Calibration: Calibration adjusts the thermostat setting to actual room conditions.
- Item No.: BE120S
- Dimensions: 120x60 cm
- Weight: 15.4kg
- Heater Watt: 600W
- Digital control with additional program functions
- Electric operation (no hot water pipe necessary) cable length approx. 1m, ready to be installed
- Electric heating rod pre-assembled and pre-filled with water (90%) + glycol (10%) mixture
- Easy wall mounting (mounting kit included)
- Programmable room temperature thermostat (from 7 to max. 32°C)
- Rib count: 20
- Collectors: 40 x 30 mm
- Tubes: diameter 22 mm
- Model design: straight
Our delivery times
Each item has a delivery time. Of course, we strive to meet these delivery times. If an order is placed with more than one item, you must comply with the longest delivery time. This way we can deliver all products the same day and avoid double shipping costs.
As a rule, our items have a delivery time of between 3 - 5 working days.
As soon as your order has left our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation by email.
The HOME 36 assembly service - our all-round carefree package for our customers
For selected items, we now offer you the option of taking care of assembly as well as delivery. And at a fixed price, with no further follow-up costs for you. For this we work together with a partner who has many years of experience in the field of large and technically demanding items. Specially trained employees assemble the item professionally. To ensure that everything runs smoothly, all the necessary tools are of course available. And if the worst comes to the worst, almost all spare parts. After assembly, of course, there is a functional check. Because we don't want to leave anything to chance.
- All of Austria at a fixed price
- The delivery and assembly times are usually 5-7 working days from receipt of the order
- Installation work is carried out professionally by a specially trained team
GENERAL DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION CONDITIONS
- Minimum room height 20 cm higher than the mounting object
- The installation site must be freely accessible
- The installation area must be level and the floor covering must be declared as (hardly inflammable for infrared cabins) tiles, stone, concrete
- The water connections must be available and functional
- The drain for complete showers must be available and the substance must be workable and suitable for installation (diameter - corrosion - fractures etc.)
- LTS does not take on any plumbing work (laying pipes - replacing pipe inlets and outlets)
- With complete shower cubicles, the flexible connection hoses and the drain pipes are not included in the scope of delivery and must be provided separately
- In the case of electrical connections, the socket (own circuit, at least 16 A fuse) must be accessible and available. We do not do electrician work.
- For electrical connections, we assume plug and play variants; we refrain from connections that involve installation or configuration activities.
- There must be sufficient access to the assembly areas. (Door width - room height - condition of walls - plasterboard sufficient strength - no brittle walls)
- With bathroom furniture, the walls must be straight and load-bearing must be given
- The connection of the fittings and drain is optimally offered
- Processing of granite and stone walls is not possible (cutting - cutting out etc.)
- A time of 30 minutes is calculated for the delivery of pools. If this time is not sufficient, 32 € excl. VAT per man will be charged for each additional 1/2 hour started.
If you have selected the point during the ordering process, you can usually pick up the goods from the next working day. After the order has been placed, you will receive a separate email with all the exact information.
HOME 36 LTD
Pick up times:
Mon - Thurs: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m
IF YOU PAY CASH, PICK UP IS ONLY POSSIBLE UNTIL 1 PM. If you already pay online, you can pick up the goods until 4 p.m.