ELECTRO DESIGN RADIATORS INNSBRUCK
Electric radiators are becoming increasingly popular. This is not surprising, since the gas connections are slowly but surely disappearing. Sanotechnik plays well with this and launches an inexpensive electric towel radiator on the market. The radiator is equipped with a digital clock thermostat as standard. This thermostat has several options:
- Comfort: The thermostat keeps the room temperature at the value set by the user
- 2h: Operation at maximum power for 2h, regardless of the set temperature
- Open window detection: The thermostat deactivates for a maximum of 30 minutes if a window in the room is opened.
- Chrono: Programming of daily operation repeated weekly
- Night: The room temperature is kept at a value below the "comfort" temperature possible.
- Frost protection: The thermostat always keeps the room temperature above 7°C.
It's a towel radiator. The spaces between the horizontal bars remain empty, so that a towel can easily be hung here.
The radiator is supplied complete as standard. You don't need anything more to install the radiator.
- Art.No.: IS480S
- Dimensions: 1375mm x 480mm
- Depth: 30mm
- Heating element watts: 750 watts
- Connection: 1/2 inch
- Color: Matte Black
- Finish: powder coated
- Standard: DIN 55900, according to EN 442
- Weight: 14.7kg
- Collectors: D-shaped 40 x 30 mm
- Tubes: diameter 22 mm
- Model design: straight
- Hub spacing: 50mm
- Lamellae: 27
- Digital control with additional program functions
- Electric operation (no hot water pipe necessary) cable length approx. 1m, ready to be installed
- Electric heating rod pre-assembled and pre-filled with water (90%) + glycol (10%) mixture
- Easy wall mounting (mounting kit included)
- Programmable room temperature thermostat (from 7 to max. 32°C)